Scalp Yum Yum
This proprietary blend of red pimento oil, neem oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, black castor oil, coconut oil, wheat germ, and black seed oil. Each oil is full of benefits for healthy and happy hair. I use 2-4 quarter sized dollops (one at a time) and rub these into my scalp over a 15-minute period. It is important to note, YOU WILL SMELL LIKE CUMIN! This will not hang on to your hair after a hair wash. I personally leave this on my hair all day (or overnight if I can) for maximum benefit. This may have bits of neem leaf in the mixture.
It is important to note, some of these oils are thicker and stickier than others. You will need to gauge how many times you need to wash your hair in relation to how much oil you use. With both Scalp and Hair Yum Yum on, I normally wash my hair 2-3 times to get it all out. The third wash is normally a cleansing conditioner instead of shampoo. This is just what works best for me.
1. DO NOT TAKE THIS ORALLY. DO NOT PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH. All oils are food grade, but it is NOT INTENDED FOR INTERNAL USE.
2. Do a strand test prior to full utilization. I am not responsible if the neem oil, palm oil, or black seed oil temporarily tint your hair. If your hair is extremely damaged and or porous you may notice some temporary color transfer. It is your call if this is a deal breaker. Darker hair colors will not notice any issues.
3. Wear clothing you do not care if it gets damaged. These are oils. They will leave oil marks.
4. Obviously if you have any allergies to the listed ingredients do NOT use the product.
5. If you notice any rash or irritation, discontinue use and consult a physician. Please let me know if this happens.
6. DO NOT USE THIS ON CHILDREN YOUNGER THAN 12. For one, they don’t need it. Secondly, some of these oils in these concentrations are not appropriate for their small bodies.
7. IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR THINK YOU MAY BE do not use the scalp oil. The pimento oil is contraindicated in pregnancy. The other oils, per my research, do not appear to have contraindications for pregnant women but USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and do your own research.
8. I DO NOT GAURENTEE HAIR GROWTH. My attestation is how this worked for me and several friends. Will it work for everyone? No. But at minimum your hair will feel fabulous!